Encoder NET5400 Series
The NET5400T-I encoder is a Sarix platform based device. It shares many capabilities of other devices based on the Sarix platform.
The NET5400T Series is a high performance, single channel to multichannel video encoder that integrates analog cameras and positioning systems into an IP video surveillance system. The NET5400T encoders deliver crystal clear images while drastically reducing the network bandwidth and storage requirements for IP video surveillance applications.
- Open Standards-Based Architecture
- H.264 Baseline, Main, or High Profile Compression
- Dual-Stream at up to 4CIF, 30/25 Images per Second (ips) per Stream
- Integrated Video Content Analysis on Designated Models
- Integrated Multi-Zone Video Motion Detection
- Integrated Audio, Alarm, and Relay Inputs and Outputs
- Integrated Coaxitron® and Pelco D PTZ Protocols
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Models (Compliant with IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at)
- Support for two Unicast Streams per Channel
- Support for Multicast Transmission
- 1-, 2-, and 4-Channel Models
Overview information can be found here. Click the Downloads tab for the latest firmware, manuals, and specification sheets.