NET5500 Series Video Encoders
The NET5500 line of video encoders (NET5501-I, NET5501-XT, NET5501, NET5504, NET55508, and NET5516) are high performance, single-channel to multi-channel video encoders that integrate analog cameras and positioning systems into an IP video surveillance system. These encoders support H.264 and MJEG compression. They can process up to 30 images per second (IPS) per stream at up to D1 resolution. The NET5500 Series encoders deliver crystal clear images while drastically reducing the network bandwidth and storage requirements for IP video surveillance applications.
- Open Standards-Based Architecture
- MJPEG and H.264 Baseline, Main, or High Profile Compression
- Dual-Stream at up to D1; 30/25 Images per Second (ips) per Stream
- Integrated Coaxitron® and Pelco D and Pelco P PTZ Protocols
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) in the In-Line Model
- 1-,4-, 8-, and 16-Channel Models (Rack Mount Chassis)
- 1-Channel In-Line or Extended Temperature Models
- ONVIF Profile-S Conformant
The NET5500 Series is available in a choice of 1-, 4-, 8-, or 16-channel form factors. The 1-channel in-line model supports PoE, minimizing the amount of wiring needed. The 1-, 4-, and 8-channel rack models, as well as the 1-channel extended temperature model, also support looping video output to allow simple connections to other analog components at the edge. The 1-channel extended temperature version allows an expanded range from –20 to 74° C (–4 to 165° F), providing optimal protection in unique applications.
Click the Downloads tab for the latest firmware, manuals, and specification sheets.