NextGen Sarix Professional Series Initial Release
New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Up to 5 megapixel (MPx) resolution (bullet and mini dome)
- Up to 2 megapixel (MPx) resolution (wedge and micro dome)
- Up to 30 images per second (ips) at 3 MPx (all models)
- Autofocus motorized remote zoom lens (bullet and mini dome)
- Integrated adaptive IR illumination (bullet and mini dome environmental IR models)
- Operating temperature up to 55°C (131°F) (bullet, mini dome, and wedge)
- Up to 64 GB edge storage with Micro SD card (all models)
- Motion detection and camera sabotage detection (all models)
- Vandal resistant to IK10 (bullet, mini dome, and wedge)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), 24 VAC, 12 VDC (bullet and mini dome)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (wedge and micro dome)
- Compatible with Pelco and third-party video systems (all models)
- ONVIF Profile S and Profile G conformant (all models)
- Full 3-year warranty and support (all models)
- Using Pelco Utilities to update camera firmware, there is a delay of 4.5 minutes before the update process starts.
- WS5000 software may hang when users enable motion. Close the Setup tab and reopen to correct the issue.
- When changing the threshold percentage for motion in the WS5000 software, exiting the Setup tab will cause the software to revert to the default value (100%), even if you save your changes.
- The frame rate shown in camera settings in the Endura Workstation (WS5000) software is incorrect. It is half of what it is supposed to be.
- There is no option to select and change video stream settings in Milestone using the Pelco driver.
- The 802.1x uploaded certificate is not visible in the Pelco GUI after a reboot.
Please direct any questions regarding integration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support,
Pelco Partnering & Integration Team