Pelco SDK 3.5 Released (Oct 2014)
We are pleased to announce the availability of Pelco SDK version 3.5.
Most significant changes include expanded functionality via the Object Model introduced in version 3.x. The new object model simplifies development of applications by using objects to communicate with networked video management systems and devices. As of this update the following capabilities are now supported via the Object Model:
- Improved stability for streaming with DigitalSENTRY.
- Improved performance for database creation after device collection is completed.
- Receive RGB24 Decoded MediaFrames.
- Four additional NetworkDisplay layouts.
- Option to ignore stream aspect ratio when rendering.
- New sample code for "Raw Frames"
For more details regarding improvements made in this specific update:
For additional information regarding the Pelco SDK
- Evolution of the Pelco SDK
- Pelco SDK Migration Guide
- Pelco SDK Object Model How To guides for Viewing Live Video, Managing Systems & Device Cache, Exporting Video
Additional Documentation that has been updated:
We recommend that users of Pelco SDK upgrade to take advantage of the improvements now available.
Please direct any questions regarding integration and this SDK update to email@example.com.
Thank you for your support,
Pelco Partnering & Integration Team