Sarix Enhanced Range with SureVision
By combining the power and performance of Sarix IX and IM Series cameras with the new SureVision technology, Pelco by Schneider Electric engineers have created a family of cameras that can handle light nearly as well as the human eye.
- SureVision Technology, featuring
- Low-Light Performance
- Anti-Bloom Technology
- SVGA and 1.2MP
- H.264 up to 30FPS
- Auto Back Focus or Autofocus
- Varifocal Lens
- Enhanced Sharpness
- Local Storage (Micro SD)
- ONVIF® Profile S and Profile G Conformant
- Sarix IX Series IP Cameras with SureVision
- Sarix IM-E Series Environmental Mini Domes with SureVision
- Sarix IM-V Series Vandal-Resistant Mini Domes with SureVision
- Sarix IM Series Mini Domes with SureVision
- Sarix ID Series
- Sarix IE Series
Sarix Professional Range Cameras
The Sarix Professional Range packs the most popular features and functionality of Sarix technology into a variety of indoor and environmental IP cameras. Professional Range provides one of the widest selections of box, bullet, and mini dome cameras in the industry.
For Overview information, visit pelco.com. Click the Downloads tab for the latest firmware, manuals, and specification sheets. For integration information, please see the following:
- Sarix IXP Series Box Cameras
- Sarix IBP Series Environmental Bullet Cameras
- Sarix IMP Series Indoor Mini Domes
- Sarix IMP Series Environmental Mini Domes
- Sarix IMP Series Environmental Mini Domes with IR
Sarix Value Range Cameras
The Sarix IL10 Series box and dome cameras are high-definition IP network cameras that offer a cost-effective solution for video security needs in small- and medium-sized businesses. IL10 Series cameras produce high-quality, color HDTV (720p resolution at 30 ips) video. The Sarix IL10 Series is part of the Pelco Value (V) range of cameras.
- H.264, 30IPS @720p
- Minimum illumination down to 0.5 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC options
- ONVIF Profile S conformant
Sarix TI Series Thermal IP Cameras
Sarix TI Series Thermal IP Cameras offer a completely integrated, advanced thermal imaging device in a Pelco outdoor enclosure that is also capable of providing an analog video output. Delivering up to 640x480 thermal video resolution, these PTZ and fixed cameras provide outstanding sensitivity below 50 mK at f/1.0. It is capable of multiple display formats, including white hot, black hot and various color signatures.
ExSite IP Cameras
ExSite IP series network cameras are designed to meet the rigorous requirements for hazardous locations with both PTZ and fixed model security cameras.
Additional Sarix Information
This a guide to common tasks related to Sarix IP cameras.
A list of issues related to the Sarix line of IP cameras.
This details information regarding image compression specs of Sarix IP cameras.
Provides information regarding Sarix IP camera video resolutions, bit rates, IPS, and so on.