Sarix 1.8.2 Firmware
We are pleased to announce Sarix version 1.8.2 firmware is released and now shipping in all Sarix technology based cameras.
This update is compatible with all IX, ID, IM, IE, TI, ESTI, Spectra HD(S5x), Spectra h.264(SD4Ex) series cameras and NET54xT encoders.
Key API/SDK related additions:
- Multicast Configuration <http://pdn.pelco.com/content/multicast-configuration-sarix> via API
- Thermal Camera Imaging Configuration via API <http://pdn.pelco.com/content/imaging-configuration>
- Get Device Capabilities via API <http://pdn.pelco.com/content/device-capability>
- Support of streaming via TCP
- Support of ONVIF version 1.02 Standard
- New Features (configurable via web browser):
- Adaptive motion detection analytics on all cameras
- Imaging Enhancements
- JPEG Snapshot Viewer
- Back-up and Restore camera settings
- Exposure Compensation Slider for night mode
There are no changes in this update that would impact any existing integrations. We do recommend you download this version for testing and on-going development purposes. Sarix version 1.8.2 firmware can be downloaded by selecting the desired camera model and navigating to the download section of the Sarix Camera <http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/camera-solutions/function-presentation.page?p_function_id=9501> or Encoder <http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/video-management-solutions/range-presentation.page?p_function_id=10523&p_family_id=10286&p_range_id=60114> web pages.
Thank you for your support,
The Integration & Partnering Team