Sarix Professional Series Firmware
Sarix Professional Series version 03.29.37 firmware for IXP, IBP, and IMP (including indoor, environmental, and IR) models.
Review each section to determine if an upgrade is warranted for your installation. For additional information on the unit (including the latest updates to documentation, product specifications, and software downloads), visit the Pelco Web site at www.pelco.com.
- The RTSP server timeout parameter changed from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Corrected an incorrect value reading for the default bit rate slider for the secondary stream in the camera UI.
- Corrected an SDK issue causing the initial NOTIFY message for camera sabotage events to come from the DiagnosticReporting service rather than from the VideoAnalytics service.
- Corrected an SDK issue for the IMP519 that caused an HTTP 500 error for VideoOutput::Connect call when StreamParameters.VideoQuality.bitrate was set to 0.
- Corrected an issue preventing IMP cameras from properly adjusting time for daylight savings time in Endura systems.
- Corrected an issue causing Endura WS5000 software to quit unexpectedly when attempting to set specific combinations of stream settings for Sarix Professional Series cameras.
- Corrected an issue causing the GetMDRegion call to report incorrectly for a full region using Motion Detection. The motion region response now correctly reflects regions set through the Pelco API; it may not necessarily correctly reflect motion regions drawn through the Web interface.
- Corrected an issue causing subscription requests for MotionDetection events to fail when the request did not contain the HOST header.
- Corrected an issue preventing users from setting multicast address, port, TTL, and continuallyStream parameters using the StreamConfiguration.SaveAllSettings call.
- Corrected an issue causing thePelco API ClearMDRegion call to reset relay status.
The current firmware version is available for download here.
Older Firmware Versions
The following links describe previous Sarix Professional Series firmware versions: