Sarix Professional Series Firmware Version 03.29
We are pleased to announce that the Sarix Professional Series version 03.29 firmware has been released.
New Improvements and Features
- Added support for Lenel integration.
- Improved call-up latency to typically less than one second.
- Added an image overlay feature (OSD) that supports Chinese and Western character sets. Text overlays can be displayed in each of the four corners of the live stream and up to three overlays can be enabled simultaneously.
- Added support for Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 and 64-bit versions of IE.
- Added aspect ratio notation to video resolution options.
- Added Alarm Severity, Profile Name, and Delay before Alarm settings to the Sabotage Detection configuration page of the user interface.
- Added a one second video clip storage option for the SD Record Handler.
- Added support for audio line out integration with video management systems (VMS) through the Pelco
- API for models that are equipped with a physical line out.
- Added support for the AudioInputRtsp service of the Pelco API.
- Improved motion detection support for integrations with Exacq VMS.
- Corrected an IXP issue that caused the camera to oscillate between day and night settings when used with low wattage IR illuminators.
- Corrected an issue with the GetAllCurrentConfiguration call in the IMP319-1 camera that prevented default DSCP, bit rate, and GOP values from appearing in setting options.
- Corrected an issue in Endura Utilities that prevented the ntpAddress parameter from being returned after resetting to factory defaults.
- Corrected an issue in IMP219-1 and IMP519-ER cameras that prevented changes made to motion detection region parameters through the user interface from being reflected in the MotionDetection service or Endura.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the SNMP service from responding after the camera restarted.
- Authentication is no longer required for an ONVIF query for camera date and time.
- Corrected an issue causing differences between motion detection boundaries drawn in Endura and the camera’s Web interface.
- Corrected an issue that allowed changes to video settings from Lenel OnGuard using invalid credentials after setting the camera to Closed Authentication.
- Corrected a issue that prevented Motion Detection changes made in the Web UI from propagating to Endura when integrated with Genetec applications.
- Corrected an issue that caused a delay in live video call-up of 10 seconds or more when the camera was set to 1 IPS and integrated with Lenel products.
- Corrected an issue that prevented event subscription when the camera was set to “Closed Authentication” through Web GUI in Genetec integrations.
- Corrected an issue that prevented users from setting a bitrate above 2500 kbit/second in Lenel integrations.
- Corrected an issue that prevented changes to motion detection regions made through the MotionDetection or Endura from being properly reflected through the camera interface.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the camera from displaying video when a user attempted to view live video too quickly after changing video settings.
- Corrected an issue that caused differences between URLs used for CGI calls from Sarix Professional Series cameras and other, Lenel-certified Sarix cameras.
- Corrected the GetMDRegion response to more closely match responses from other Sarix cameras. Note that, for Sarix Professional Series cameras, ClearMDRegions clears the mask but does not empty the region; region parameters will remain after using ClearMDRegions.
- Corrected an issue preventing a PelcoConfiguration.GetConfiguration call from returning the ntpAddress parameter following a factory reset.
For more information on Sarix Professional Series firmware updates, visit the Sarix Professional Series Firmware info page.
Thank you for your support,
The Integration & Partnering Team