Sarix Professional Series Firmware Version 03.29.27
We are pleased to announce that the Sarix Professional Series version 03.29.27 firmware has been released.
New Improvements and Features
- Added support for ONVIF Profile G.
- Added new image rate options (12, 7.5, 3, and 2 ips) for video stream configuration.
- Improved CPU efficiency when multiple video streams are in use.
- Corrected a memory leak issue that caused recording gaps and the cameras to reboot.
- Removed background and text color labels from the General Settings screen in the user interface.
- Corrected an issue that caused CPU usage to increase by 20 percent when the live preview window opened within the Imaging, Motion Detection, and Window Blanking configuration screens.
- Corrected an issue that caused camera time settings in the user interface to change time zones when the device was renamed.
- Corrected an issue with the quick autofocus in 5 Mpx dome cameras that caused the camera to lose focus at 1.36x zoom.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the SMTP Notification Handler from sending an email after a physical alarm had been triggered.
- Corrected an issue that caused SetMDRegion calls using Motion Detection to return an incomplete response.
- Removed analytics menu options from the video pane in the Endura user interface that were not applicable to the Sarix Professional Series.
- Corrected an issue that prevented live video streaming in the Endura SM5200 Web application when the “High” video preset option was selected in the camera.
- Corrected an issue that caused ONVIF communication with Digital Sentry DVR to fail when the camera’s secondary stream was cleared or disabled.
- Corrected an issue that caused the GetConfiguration call to time out during time setting updates.
- Corrected an issue that caused camera disconnection and recording gaps when streaming at 1 fps and 4 GOP using Lenel Onguard®.
- Corrected an issue with the IBP519-ER bullet camera that caused camera video to set at the lowest possible bit rate value when configured with Lenel OnGuard.
- Corrected an issue with the IBP519-ER bullet camera that caused the camera’s user interface not to update frame rate values when set using Lenel OnGuard.
For more information on Sarix Professional Series firmware updates, visit the Sarix Professional Series Firmware info page.
Thank you for your support,
The Integration & Partnering Team