The Search service controls the start, stop, and listing of search results for recorded video on an edge device (camera).
This service is part of ONVIF Profile G, which defines the API for locally recorded video.
- A client wishes to obtain a list of recordings stored on an edge device.
- A client wishes to obtain a list of event-based recordings stored on an edge device.
- A client wishes to obtain details about a specific recording returned by a search.
- A client wishes to stop a search that is in-progress.
- A client wishes to determine the capabilities offered by this service.
For more detailed information, please see the ONVIF Search web service.
Operation Support by Product:
NOTE: The following table may not contain all products supporting this web service and operations. Refer to the Pelco API Web Services Supported by Pelco Products page for information about support for Pelco API Web services on your product.
|Product Type||Product||All Listed Operations|
|Sarix Enhanced Series||220.127.116.11 and later||X|