Spectra Enhanced Series
Features of the Spectra Enhanced
- Up to 1920 x 1080p Resolution at up to 60 Images per Second at16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Up to 450 degrees per second pan and tilt
- Full Functionality Using Power Over Ethernet (HPoE and PoE+)
- Low Latency for Improved Pan and Tilt Drive-ability
- Defog Mode Provides Three Levels of Fog Removal Within the Imagefor Improved Image Quality
- Vivid Mode Can be Turned On/Off to Drastically Improve the ImageContrast and Color Saturation for Beautiful Imagery
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- 16 Preset Tours, 256 Dome Presets, 32 Window Blanks
- Full Suite of Built-In Analytics Including AutoTracker, Adaptive Motion Detection, Abandoned Object and More.
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams: Dual H.264 or H.264 and Scalable MJPEG
- ONVIF Profile-S and Profile-G Conformant
- Local Storage via 32 GB Micro SD card (not supplied)
For Overview information on Spectra products, refer to the following. Click the Downloads tab for the latest firmware, manuals, and specification sheets.
Please direct any questions regarding integration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support,
Pelco Partnering & Integration Team