Spectra Enhanced Series Initial Release
New Features, Improvements, and Updates
- Up to 1920 x 1080 Resolution at up to 60 Images per Second with
- SureVision™ 2.0 and 130 dB WDR
- Up to 450° per Second Pan and Tilt
- Full Functionality Using Power Over Ethernet (HPoE and PoE+)
- Low Latency for Improved Pan and Tilt Driveability
- Defog Mode Provides Three Levels of Fog Removal Within the Image for Improved Image Quality
- Vivid Mode Can be Turned On/Off to Drastically Improve the Image
- Contrast and Color Saturation
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- 16 Preset Tours, 256 Dome Presets, 32 Window Blanks
- Full Suite of Built-In Analytics Including AutoTracker, Adaptive
- Motion Detection, Abandoned Object, and More
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams: Dual H.264 or H.264 and Scalable MJPEG
- ONVIF Profile-S and Profile-G Conformant
- Local Storage Through 32 GB Micro SD card (not supplied)
- When integrating with Milestone Systems using the ONVIF API, you cannot retrieve presets on a recording server.
- In order to switch to H.264/JPEG/MJPEG and change the camera resolution with a MilestoneVMS, the change must be made first in the web client.
- Specialized window blanking options (e.g. Smear Color, Pixelate Color, etc.) are not supported in this release.
- Changing frame rates in Digital Sentry using the ONVIF driver in Quick Setup is not supported in this release. However, you can change camera resolution when you configure the camera in Quick Setup.
- In theVideo Configuration page, selecting SaveAllSettings removes the Primary and Secondary video stream names.
- Using Google Chrome, you cannot draw and then re-size analytic zones.
- When installing the camera on a network using IPV6, the web interface displays only the auto IP address; the web client does not display settings provided by your IPv6 switch.
- Transparent overlays must be either PMP or BMP files and fit within the minimum and maximum height and width.
- Currently, you are unable to change the video frame rate through the Genetic Config tool.
- The camera does not currently support the ONVIF Device API, “SetRelayOutputSettings” and “SetClientCertificateMode” operations.
- The default ONVIF Media Profile does not include a PTZConfiguration. However, the PTZConfiguration can be added to the Media Profile.
- QuickTime fails to load on Chrome browsers. Currently you cannot view the primary stream using QuickTime.
Please direct any questions regarding integration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support,
Pelco Partnering & Integration Team