The Endura Workstation is a high performance machine with advanced system management software. Moreover it provides access to all operation and configuration features of the Endura system in a unified, intuitive GUI. In addition the Endura Workstation interface uses drag-and-drop operations, shortcut menus, built-in tooltips, and online Help; enabling the most direct, intuitive interactions with Endura.
- Provides full access to Endura operations and administration through user-friendly GUI
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business 32-bit OS
- Easily manages 10 to 10,000 devices simultaneously
- Support for standard resolution and mega-pixel resolution cameras
- Support for MPEG-4, H.264 Baseline, Main, and High-Profile codecs
- Zone of Interest allows independent view and ,anagement of specified Areas within a camera's field of view in live or playback
- Digital zoom in live or playback
- Convenient tear-off options to customizable display
- Maintains camera's native aspect ratio while supporting 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio monitors and a mix of SD or mega-pixel Video Content
- Capable of up to 16 simultaneous 4SIF/CIF Resolution, 30/25 fps MPEG-4 decode, 12 H.264 4SIF/CIF resolution, 30/25 fps H.264 baseline decode, or two Full 1080p
- EnduraView Technology mitigates CPU processing requirements and network bandwidth consumption for multiscreen configurations
- Integrated configuration and administration interface provides full-management capability for all components
- Powerful ccripting engine to automate Virtual Matrix functionality
- On-Screen pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls including click to center and PTZ to selected area
- Camera call up and PTZ control from KBD5000
- Advanced search capabilities Including motion, alarm, event, and camera
- Integrated event and alarm monitoring and management Interface
- User-Specific choice of language, rights and permissions, and screen configurations
- Export video and still images in multiple formats including PEF, QuickTime®, MPEG-4, AVI, PNG, BMP, and JPG
For Overview information, refer to the following. Click the Downloads tab for the latest firmware, manuals, and specification sheets.
These are issues related to Pelco Workstations.